Too much makeup in the summer can smother you, medicine so it’s best to keep your look light and simple for hot days. Think of a California glow (neutral makeup with a bit of bronzer and fresh pink lip gloss). Here are some tips to keep in mind for summer makeup. Also, order take a look at the summer makeup tutorial below!
Sincerely, prostate Saba
- Apply a good moisturizer to keep your skin from drying out.
- Wear sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage (or find a moisturizer with spf)
- Water based foundations are lighter and tend to be better in hot weather.
- Find a good bronzer to give your face a healthy summer glow. Make sure not to overdo it though. Just apply where the sun naturally hits your face ( like your cheekbones and forehead).
- Go for warm, peachy shades of blush.
- Neutral eye shadows look best or skip the eye shadow altogether and just apply a little liner and mascara.
- Find a light pink gloss or lip stain that looks flattering on you.
- Manicured hands and feet are especially important in the summer.
- It might be worth your time to apply a primer after moisturizer to help keep makeup in place all day in the heat.
- Make sure to use a good makeup remover at the end of the day to prevent breakouts and remember to exfoliate at least once a week).