The 2013 Golden Globes were last night and celebs were dazzling on the red carpet. The evening was hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Former President Bill Clinton even showed up to introduce a clip from the movie Lincoln. Jennifer Lawrence won best lead actrees in a comedy or musical for her role in Silver Linings Playbook and Anne Hathaway won the supporting actress award for her role in Les Miserables. Check out some of the beautiful gowns below!
1. Winner of best actress, Claire Danes wore a bold red gown by Versace.
2. Kristen Bell was glowing in a silvery Jenny Packham dress.
3. Halle Berry wore a unique floral print cut-out dress by Versace.
4. Megan Fox looked radiant in Dolce & Gabbana.
5. Anne Hathaway wore an elegant white dress by Chanel.
6. Jennifer Lawrence was glowing in a deep orange Dior Haute Couture gown.
7. Tina Fey hosted the show in a stylish black and cream L’Wren Scott gown.
8. Amy Poehler co-hosted the night in a sleek tuxedo by Stella McCartney and jewelry by Chopard.
9. Jessica Alba looked stunning in a coral-pink dress by Christian Dior.
10. Sofia Vergara looked glamorous in a black sequin dress by Michael Cinco.
11. Taylor Swift wore a deep plum colored satin gown by Donna Karan Atelier.
12. Emily Blunt dazzled in a golden Michael Kors number.
13. Eva Longoria went for a classic black gown by Emilio Pucci.
14. Rosario Dawson looked chic in a pale blue dress by Antonio Berardi.
15. Rachel Weisz looked beautiful in black Louis Vuitton dress.